Our main services will start in real terms after your policy is drawn up. If you need to ask anything about the health, dwelling, workplace or motor own damage policies you have purchased to secure your future and protect your good days you will spend with your beloved ones, please do not hesitate to contact with the customer relations team of Gunes Sigorta!
Turassist Call Center offers service on 7/24 basis to provide you with Health provision, Ambulance, Assistance and Notice of Claim services. Furthermore; remember that Gunes Sigorta call center is at your disposal between 08:30 - 17:30 on weekdays for any policy-related or other inquiries.
0850 222 1957 Gunes Sigorta #lifeiseasier!
You can find the frequently asked questions, and their answers below. We might have answered the question you want to ask. So, we recommend you to look at these questions and answers before contacting with the call center.
SIK SORULAN SORULAR
- Does Traffic Insurance cover any damage to my car?
- Can I raise a claim for depreciation under motor own damage policy?
- How can I raise a claim for depreciation?
- Is there a notice period applicable under the motor own damage policy?
- How can I request the documents in relation to my claims file?
- Can I follow-up my files on Internet?
- How can I get a replacement car?
- How can I access the contracted services?
- How can I benefit from the towing service?
- How can I raise an object to defect status?
- Can I raise an objection to a defect established by policemen?
- How can I benefit from the central heating boiler maintenance service?
- How can I call out for a locksmith?
- What is the statute of limitations applicable for the files?
- Is there a waiting period applicable for maternity in your individual products?
- How should I send my invoice, and how many business days does the assessment process take?
- Would my provision be paid?
- What does Life-Long Renewal Guarantee mean, and how can I become entitled to this guarantee?
- Can a child be insured individually?
- Is there a maternity coverage applicable under the Supplemental Health Product?